TheBurningFistTheBurningFist

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Kirby Collab The Kirby Collab

Epic

I haven't seen a new good long collab in a while and I have to say that this made me laugh at all the things I love about Kirby, I'd have to say that a tiny bit of the voice acting I didn't like too much but there was too much there to let that one moment bring it down great job!

FlashfireEX responds:

Thanks! :D

LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

Oui!

It's awesome ^u^ I thought the background in the beginning was very nice! I didn't think Norwegians spoke french... or the french were from Normandy... and the confusion that follows will end today! but it doesn't matter cause it was funny! Now I can't wait for the next Larry!

Jazza responds:

norwegians are from norway, normans are from normandy, which is southern france. WAS southern france at least. thanks though! glad you liked it!

Mimic Mimic

hmm

It's really good quality and very clean but look in to not looping preloader stuff.
Also I don't think there's any sound and that's a nice thing to have in vids.... well thats all

Marvel Collab Marvel Collab

the wait

I've been waiting for this collab for at least 5 months and I have to say It was worth the wait!
I enjoyed each part for one reason or the other, but the only thing I think was a little annoying was how long the walk scene for skyrocket's vid... but other than that great!!!!

JKAmovies responds:

I'm glad you were not disappointed when you saw this. . . I was quite eager to see how people re-acked to the collab especially through everything that had to be cut-off of the collab (character scene select, a lot of parts etc).

I'm glad to hear you liked it, thanks :D

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

awesome

I've been watching this over and over... but a question I have is why is egoraptor's character's not shaded like the other? also did swain do the art for his characters?
or are you just that awesome?

Jazza responds:

i shaded egoraptor how he shaded all of his main cartoons in the awesome series. and yes i drew all the characters, but swain voiced for me :)

Naruto Vampy 4 Naruto Vampy 4

pretty cool

but the bodies flash in and out through out vid.... but other than that good

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

this was great!

The monty python gang would be proud, it has everything a typical medieval comedy needs, and perhaps moar!!! and this is only the first part I can't wait to see what's in store for the hero, as short as he may be!

Jazza responds:

haha thanks man. i like larry :)

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

inspiring

the Brawl taunts trilogy inspired me to do a smash bros (obviously including the next one) parody spoof flash... loved them and will always love them... they make me fall to the ground laughing!

Avatar Boredom Dub 10 Avatar Boredom Dub 10

short and to the point

yes it is quite short but it shows tomamoto's voice acting skills without noticeable flaw... It also is comedy gold and will continue watching it over and over!

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

nice!

It was hilarious and I loved that a whole bunch of big name animators came together for it! animation quality:epic and voices were superb as can be assumed.