TheBurningFistTheBurningFist

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Monster Arena Monster Arena

it was all like

It was really fun and stuff but after I got to the point I was basically one-hitting EVERYTHING, then it was all like I acknowledge your stangth go GO. It brought up ALL the screens in game and gave me INFINITE MONEYZ!!!!
animations and everything were awesome other than that

Create a Plop! Create a Plop!

bugs and simple

before I actually go through with an actual review I wanna ask how long did this take? now to the review, it's a character creator and the only added things, like accessories and stuff are on your Right hand and your head. before that you pick colors for Each hand, BOTH feet, and the circle that is your body. Yes it is kinda nice to be entered in this contest, but you didn't even say what the contest is even really about. so basically it's a rather boring game with a slight edge for make the play feel a little important. Oh but I didn't even git to the most annoying part: first you select color then eyes, mouth, nose, and if you click off you change the color, so you have to click-click-click back to the color and hope you don't click of the facial feature again.

BanglaBoy96 responds:

It took about 1 week to make!
oh and ya I agree. It's kinda annoying that if you click on the wrong part you have
to go back to the Start!

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

The best

Turn based game ever! in fact I like all other turned based less for playing this! It has a easy to follow story line where: YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN STOP THEM... also the humor makes game play more lively and there are things I found odd then look to know that he also notice the same thing!

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

this game!

what are the pigs wings made out of Styrofoam and biscuits! If they hit so much as one pixel It sends a neurotic nerve impulse that instantly kills you! and I know there not made as the same thing as the pig cause if you hit the ceiling with the pigs head it just makes a grunt and gets over it and not whiplash!

Stop Cyberbullying! Stop Cyberbullying!

I like...

that it is a game to show how people hurt people... and how their actions affect other people.

Archawn responds:

I like...

how your review shows how my game is cool... and how you liked it.

Notepad Drawing Collab 09 Notepad Drawing Collab 09

Love art!

It's very good art... even if I dislike the nudity... All the art is still very good and the artists are all cool! Nice one guys.

JKAmovies responds:

Dopewars Dopewars

lol

There is no dope wars only what is mine... I played it so long I was a multi-(insert magical number here)-aire. as for real reveiw the game is fun cause it make you seem like you have EVERYTHING in two years game time... and I was making jokes about how funny it was so ya I enjoyed this game, don't condone with the actions but liked it.

BridgeCraft BridgeCraft

Another

It's another bridge game... I think the whole "build a bridge to get something over it" is getting to played out, bland, and not very original. but the animation was well done, and good.

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

Very well....

Well too simple, not too complicated. Even thought it might get easily confused how different parts of the game work... well for newcomers at least.

HRmageddon HRmageddon

Very nice

Really enjoyed playing it. It's an excellent strategy game!